1. A two minute vocal selection (32 bars) that shows your full vocal range, preferably from a musical written between 1935 and 1950.
2. Accompaniment track for your song, either on a mobile phone or a laptop.
3. Dance shoes if you have them.
4. Wear modest clothes that allow for movement.
5. Additional Notes: Students must be able to match pitch and sing in tune, as well as feel
the beat of the music and be able to move to it.
1. Since our state has been under a "Stay at Home" Order, auditions will be submitted via
an online format.
2. One parent must participate in a phone conversation with one of the Directors, who will
reach out to you once your student's video is submitted.
3. Please click on the red link below to register: