1. A two minute vocal selection (32 bars) that shows your full vocal range, preferably from a musical written between 1935 and 1950.
2. Accompaniment track for your song, either on a mobile phone or a laptop.
3. Dance shoes if you have them.
4. Wear modest clothes that allow for movement.
5. Additional Notes: Students must be able to match pitch and sing in tune, as well as feel
the beat of the music and be able to move to it.
1. In order to participate in the auditions, you must arrive promptly at the starting time of the audition. At least one parent or guardian must attend the Parent Meeting that will be held during the first 30 minutes of each audition.
2. Expect to be at the audition for the entire time.
3. Times & Locations are as follows:
Tuesday, April 28 10:00 am-1:00 pm Havilah Dance Company
Friday, May 1 6:30 pm-9:30 pm Visions Dance Academy