American Dance Machine
Time & Location
IMPORTANT: Make sure you read all information containted in this section before registering by clicking "Read More."
- This class is for the Intermediate/Advanced level. At least 3 years of consistent dance training in one of the following are required: Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Modern, Musical Theatre, and/or Ballroom.
- Ages 14 - College Age/Pre-Pro
- You must bring a signed COVID-19 waiver form for each participant, available to download here.
- Facial coverings are mandatory for all guests and must be worn at all times. Plexiglass/plastic face shields are preferable; however, masks are also sufficient.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled class start time in order to allow sufficient time for temperature checks.
- Bring dance clothes for full-out dancing.
- Bring jazz shoes: soft/sneakers. Ladies - heels are optional.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Waitlist: Only if this event is already sold out, you may add your name to our wailist for a chance to be added to the class by clicking here.